The City is contracted with Muskegon Charter Township for Code Enforcement. The code enforcement inspector canvasses the City regularly looking for things like:
- Tall Grass (grass can be no higher than 6”)
- Yard Maintenance (accumulation of rubbish; leaves that have not been raked; etc.)
- Parking on lawns
- Improper storage of boats, trailers, RV’s, etc.
- Exterior home maintenance
- Unlicensed and/or inoperable vehicles parked at homes
Should you have any complaints regarding properties you wish to be inspected, please contact Toby Fredericksen from Muskegon Charter Township directly at 231-777-2555 Ext. 1143 or via email at email@example.com.